360 Worship

Worship from every direction

Friday, June 29, 2012

Stay at Home Dad to the Rescue

Pin It
Tonic, Will, and Sarah
I love my life.  There are so many great things all over the landscape of life.  One thing I'm becoming more thankful for everyday is my schedule.

I'm a stay at home dad. I do all my work from home as I watch our little William Worth (2 yr). There are some rough days, balancing a 2 year old and ministry work will do that... but there are some great days.

Today for example...


I'm doing baby bath time around 8am when I get a call that Sarah is coming home sick from work.  She got home and Will was so excited to see mommy unexpectedly.  Cuteness ensued as she fell asleep on the couch as Will watched Toy Story and Tonic the dog snuggled close.

I did get less work done, but I got serve my ailing wife and take in all of the cute scenes.


I thought to myself... I would have hated to miss this scene.  #thankful

  • What are you thankful for on this day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment