360 Worship

Worship from every direction

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Upside down?

Pin It
So I'm at the galleria in Dallas minding my own business when an ad catches my eye... For the wrong reason.

Or perhaps for the right reason?

Was this a mistake or is it clever?
Was some one not paying attention or where they being deliberately different and therefore captivating?

Who knows right?

What is certain is that Christ commands us to live a life that is deliberately captivatingly upside down...



Love your enemies...
Lose your life...
Humble yourself...
Be a fool for Christ...

I have to ask myself... Am I living a deliberate captivating upside down life?

What do you think that kind of life looks like? Share



Acts 17:6 These who have turned the world upside down have come here too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment