360 Worship

Worship from every direction

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Get Saved! - File Back Up from Box

Pin It
I preach a lot now... I would hate to lose all of my work due to a hard drive malfunction.  I haven't written 50 sermons yet... but I can't stomach the thought of losing the ones I have penned.

As a former Worship Pastor I have close to a thousand charts.  That's a lot of hours of work.  I would be sick if I lost that to a computer chaos scenario.

So I'm a big believer in backing things up on ftp and cloud storage like dropbox, icloud, sugarsync...  Free storage is always awesome right?

Well I have 50Gbs of Free storage for you!!

Boom!

There are a bunch of cool features like collaboration on box. You'll have to check that out.

There is one catch...  File size limit.  They limit a file size to 250 mb.  That is kinda small...

However that shouldn't be that big of a bother to Preaching Pastors & Worship Pastors who mainly deal with Word docs and PDFs.

So give it a try for yourself.  Let us know if it works for you.
Tell us what you are using to back up your files.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment