360 Worship

Worship from every direction

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Fluitt will be Recording!

Pin It
After the urging of a lot of good friends, I've decided to record again.  And by again... I mean next week I am laying down Keys, Bass, and Drums. I'll come back and lay guitars and vocals.

Here are the Songs.

  1. A New Day
  2. He Watches Me
  3. We Worship You alone
  4. You are loved
  5. Dear Lord Above
  6. Found
  7. There is No One



Why Record?
I personally feel that I have to do something with the songs I've been given. I believe there is a spiritual responsibility upon the Christian songwriter to share with the rest of the body what God has been sharing with them personally.

While I do believe Songwriting is good old fashioned WORK, I also believe God is very much involved with the labor.  

I'd love for this recording to be a help to others in the Body of Christ and a way to honor God for all the work he is doing in my life.

I'll keep this Blog posted with the process. Please pray with me and for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment